Virtual Forest Challenge
CORPORATE TREE CHALLENGE
There has never been a better time as this to challenge businesses to show real leadership and give back to nature as the world recovers back to normal. The Forest Challenge gives corporate organizations an opportunity to demonstrate environmental stewardship and leadership.
The Virtual Forest Challenge for corporates intends to raise your organization’s public profile as an environmentally responsible company. It provides partner organizations an opportunity to rehabilitate our degraded forests and create awareness about the importance of forest conservation.
The virtual forest challenge aims at reaching to an audience of 500,000 people, as each corporate organization rally’s their followers to support their tree pledges by tagging them to follow and like their campaign poster on social media.
Why you should join the campaign
- You will reduce forest degradation by the number of trees pledged, planted and grown
- You will demonstrate your leadership in forest conservation by creating awareness to a much wider audience about the importance of forest rehabilitation
- You will receive global brand visibility for an important cause through social media engagement
- You and your followers can track your tree planting progress in the live tree meter
- You will receive a certificate of recognition for your efforts in forest conservation through the Forest Challenge 2021 Virtual Edition
- You get a chance for corporate branding on The Forest Challenge Tree planting day scheduled for 27th November 2021.
- Your logo will feature in all promotional materials for the Forest Challenge including the Forest Challenge website and SWARA Magazine.
HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE
STEP 1: To enter the corporate tree challenge, you will select your preferred pre-designed campaign poster and pledge to contribute a selected number of trees.
STEP 2: We will include your logo and number of trees pledged on the poster for you to tag as many people as you can and urge them to like your poster. The more likes you get, the higher your chances of winning the Forest Challenge 2021 Virtual Champions Award.
STEP 3: Using the hashtag #ForestChallenge2021 #LikeForNature, simply upload the poster on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tag our official handles @eawildlife @KeForestService @KenyaKenvo so we can follow your progress.
STEP 4: Every tree pledged contributes to your corporate live tree meter in the forest challenge website www.forestchallenge.com which indicates the number of trees you have contributed through the Forest Challenge since 2019. The more trees you pledge the higher your chances of winning the Forest Challenge 2021 Forest Conservation Award.