Forest Challenge 2021 Edition
Snap.Share & Win
Virtual Forest Challenge
SNAP. SHARE & WIN
You can now plant a tree by just uploading a photo in your social media platform!
Snap. Share and Win is a virtual forest restoration awareness campaign, which presents you with an opportunity to participate and win exciting prizes. Submit your best and creative photos on the Forest Challenge Website www.forestchallenge.com. The best 30 photos will be posted on all Forest Challenge social media platforms (Facebook – @forestchallengeEA and Instagram – @forestchallengeEA) for a designated period during which the participants will be requested to rally for likes on their respective photos. The top ten pictures with the most likes will be awarded.
- Pictures must resonate with forest restoration
- Only colour photo will be considered
- Participants to submit one (1) photo
- Photos should have a human subject
- Pictures must be original
Dates to mark
- Submission dates – October 24, 2021 to November 1, 2021
- Vetting of pictures – September 27, 2021 to September 30, 2021
- Pictures go online – November 4, 2021 to November 5, 2021
- Winners announcement – November 8, 2021
- Win an amazing prize if your picture is voted as the most popular by having the highest number of likes.
- All the top 10 photos will be featured in the Forest Challenge Website www.forestchallenge.com and in the Swara magazine, a Kenyan-based conservation journal published by EAWLS and distributed to readers around the world.
- All registered participants will receive a certificate of participation.
All entries are free of charge!